Garry and Karen Anderson
Young Tourist Park | 17 Edward Street | Young NSW 2594
P: 02 6382 2190 | E: email@example.com or use the contact form down the page
Please note: our office hours are 8.30am – 6.30pm – please contact us by email outside those hours if your query is not urgent.
In order for us to maintain a safe and secure environment for our guests we advise that the following rules are adhered to for the duration of your stay.
- On arrival at the Young Tourist Park all visitors must report to the Office.
- Guests staying in cabins may check in from 2pm. Check out for all guests is 10:00am.
- The entire park is limited to 10km/h maximum (shared zone).
- Young Tourist Park is private property. The facilities and amenities of the Park are for paying guests only. Entry to the park by non paying members of the public is prohibited.
- Parents are responsible at all times for their children’s behaviour and they must be accompanied by a parent in amenities, playground, swimming pool and all park areas at all times.
- Any person found wilfully damaging park equipment, gardens, trees or lawns will be prosecuted. Any damage to cabins must be paid for by guests.
- Undue noise in any form is not permitted. All noise must cease by 10pm.
- Due to insurance reasons the Young Tourist Park Swimming Pool is for paying guests only. Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. All swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear. No smoking, glass and no alcohol in pool area. Pool closed 9pm- 8am. The nearby Young Aquatic Centre is open during warmer months and offers public amenities.
- Pets permitted for guests only. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times and cleaned up after. No pets allowed in cabins. Anyone with pets found in cabins will be evicted straight away.
- All rent to be paid on due date and weekly in advance. Failure to do so will lead to cancellation of reservation.
- Refunds will not be given for early departures or curtailment – please discuss your requirements prior to confirming your arrangements to avoid disappointment
- The management reserves the right to give one hours notice which may be given at anytime to anyone breaking Park rules or acting in an anti-social or aggressive manner.
- Unfortunately the washing of cars or vans is not permitted – there is a car wash located on nearby Nasmyth street – which staff can direct you to.
It’s our aim that all of our guest have a happy and comfortable stay at the Young Tourist Park
If you have any further queries or questions, please feel free to contact us.